Friday, September 7, 2007

At the Cabin

Paddleboat tour w/ Uncle Todd & buddies Micah & Ayla
The tamer tubers... guess it's fun in the grass too : )
Wipeout??!!
Grampa is gutting fish (numm!) and our little fireman is checking it out.
Connor & Ayla thought that if they yelled at the netted fish, they might talk back... hmm?!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hi there! I'm not sure if you remember me, but I met you a LONG time ago when I lived your way. I came across your blog, though, through Jess & Lana's and I enjoying seeing your kiddos. I finally decided that maybe it's time to leave a comment so you know that I'm lurking! :)

Anyway, I just wanted to say that the picture of the kids yelling at the fish just cracked me up! I wonder if everytime they yelled the fish moved or something and that's what caught their attention. Of course, maybe those fish were deader than door nails at that point, so it really didn't matter!! Either way, pretty funny! :)

Check out my blog anytime! You are more than welcome to, should you ever have a spare moment with absolutely nothing to do! Ha! :)

Jen Martin
www.wiscogal.blogspot.com