Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Name That Game

Not sure what we were playing here. It involved a racquetball racket, a plastic baseball and Mommy. Connor made all the rules... obviously. Not sure if this game is going to catch on anywhere else, but we had fun.


5 comments:

Angie said...

That sounds like a great game Connor! Can I play it with you when I come? Oh, and the smile on the second picture where he's digging up the front lawn -- is hilarious! Such cute little boys!! :D

mBlakeman said...

Kids are great at inventing new games aren't they! :) The boys are so cute and growing up so fast!

Todd said...

Oh, I think this will be on the sports pages soon. Connor Ball? Baseracquetmommyball? I hope he can teach me how to play sometime.

shaunandhelen said...

So that's where Nolan learned it, only we use a tennis racket!

rgblazek said...

Hey Guys! Yes, the name of the game is Connor Ball! At least Westin says so. He gets so excited to see his friends on the computer. Gina