Nolan and Connor after a big morning sledding & riding the snowmobile. We went to Randy & Brenda's on Saturday for a sledding/snowmobiling party. The kids had a blast and the Moms got to stay in w/ the 3 little ones & lots of food.
All I can say is that while we were out sledding, they were both cold and wanted to go back to the house and didn't want to go down the hill. When we got back to the house it was all about how much fun it was sledding down the hill.
6 comments:
They were soo proud of themselves!!
Aww what cute pals!
Aww what cute pals!
All I can say is that while we were out sledding, they were both cold and wanted to go back to the house and didn't want to go down the hill. When we got back to the house it was all about how much fun it was sledding down the hill.
Shaun
Of course! I love how brave they sound when they retell the story : )
Erin
Post a Comment