Who needs a dog??! Connor had a pet ladybug for a couple days. Pretty sure it didn't stay the same one since we seem to have a few stray ones in the house during this time of year. He would set it down before naptime and wake up looking for him and somehow find him downstairs. I'm pretty sure it wasn't the same one : ) but what he doesn't know won't hurt him! Thought this was cute - they were very captivated by the new pet! Connor holding his new buddy This is about as close as Ty got Guiding his little friend
Hahaha It must be a boy thing....the girls would scream if they saw one...ask Angie..anytime they saw a bug at her house they would scream till she squished it! Great for you all you need is a few bugs around the house!
This is too cute... wow I miss the boys - and you and Brian! Maybe I can convince you to let Shan and I come visit once he is healthy again. ;) We need to all hang out and eventually go on a double date too. Haha we'll see if it ever happens!
Aww so cute! Ty is getting so big. Thanks for the pictures, I was really missing seeing those boys! :) Can't wait to see you guys again. Did Connor ever find a name for that bug(s)??
How cute is that!! What precious pictures!! I can just hear some of the questions Connor might ask. Ty, being excited but cautious-what a sweetie. I loved being with you all last week. Thanks for having me. I love you! Grandma Looie
8 comments:
Hahaha It must be a boy thing....the girls would scream if they saw one...ask Angie..anytime they saw a bug at her house they would scream till she squished it! Great for you all you need is a few bugs around the house!
This is too cute... wow I miss the boys - and you and Brian! Maybe I can convince you to let Shan and I come visit once he is healthy again. ;) We need to all hang out and eventually go on a double date too. Haha we'll see if it ever happens!
Aww so cute! Ty is getting so big. Thanks for the pictures, I was really missing seeing those boys! :) Can't wait to see you guys again. Did Connor ever find a name for that bug(s)??
hahaha It sounds like Mason & his "boxy bugs"!! And definately a boy thing...the girl I have in Daycare scream & run away from them!!!
Maybe you'll have grasshoppers about the house come summer....how are you feeling?
How cute is that!! What precious pictures!! I can just hear some of the questions Connor might ask. Ty, being excited but cautious-what a sweetie. I loved being with you all last week. Thanks for having me. I love you! Grandma Looie
Too cute! Did you name it/them yet? Don't let the boys see you vacuuming their pets! I've got quite a few bunnies they can have. :D
funny-reminds me of when you had to release all of Connor's love bugs out side!
Post a Comment