Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Grubby!


Had to take this picture of Ty yesterday to record his dirtiest face so far! He likes to dig in the sand and rub/dump it all over himself. Needless to say he had a bath before Gospel Meeting : )

6 comments:

Jeff & Aleigh said...

Seriously!! How adorable is he?! I love his little smile!!

Burchibunch said...

Awwwwww I could just squeeze him right now! He looks so cute in his little muscle shirt.

Amber said...

100% boy!! Glad you inherited the motorcycle...

Chris N Kait said...

I luv the grin along with the 2 back eyes from all the dirt/sand! He is such a ham!

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness! I am so glad I get to see you guys this weekend - Ty looks absolutely adorable - haha this picture is awesome. -- good job on all the updates lately - i love it!

Angie said...

I'm with Amanda -- loving all these pictures of these handsome little guys!! Ty looks like such a little man..can't believe how big he's getting! Nice bike too..you've got 3 cool dudes :)