Friday, October 23, 2009

Aunt Amanda

Aunt Amanda came to see us over her break and I'm not sure who was happiest to see her, the kids or Brian & I. She babysat the kids Thursday morning so we could go to an insurance meeting & run some errands... kid free! Amazing how much you can get done w/o any little helpers along!! She also edited some pictures I'd taken of the kids... these were my favorites


Ty fell asleep while Amanda read his story at nap time. They must have played hard while we were gone because I haven't seen him do this before. Had something on my lens so it didn't turn out that great : P

Thanks Amanda for coming to visit... for babysitting, for making apple crisp, for cleaning and for lending me your cute coat!

6 comments:

Neisha said...

they are all cute but I like the first one of Logan showing his blue eyes

Amanda said...

Awww this is really sweet :) Trust me, it was my pleasure! I like to steal the kids away and have time with them by myself :) Glad you and Bri could get out and have a date/run errands.

Have a good weekend! I love you!

Mindy said...

i like the sepia toned one the best. that's ty, right? him & logan look alike to me, but maybe i just haven't seen you guys enough lately!

Brian, Erin, Connor & Ty said...

It's actually Logan : )

Diane T. said...

Sisters are awesome, aren't they?

" Mama "Looie said...

What cool pictures. You sure do have darling little boys. I'm so glad I can claim them as my grandsons!!! Looks like they had a fun time! Glad you could have a little break. I'd love to give you one too. Just tell me when a time would work out for you. :) I'd love it, and your dad would too!