Ask a 5 year old to empty the dishwasher and this is what you get...
The tower actually included a LOT of breakable stuff until mean mom intervened. He does know how to empty it horizontally, but guess today he was feeling a little creative. Yes, I've got lots of "help" in the kitchen : P
The tower actually included a LOT of breakable stuff until mean mom intervened. He does know how to empty it horizontally, but guess today he was feeling a little creative. Yes, I've got lots of "help" in the kitchen : P

8 comments:
That was quite the tower!:)
HAHAHAHA Love the tower! If you HAVE to do chores it might as well be fun! And hey you have to use the scuba gear whenever you get the chance!
you just said empty the dishwasher....nothing about putting them away!!:-)
I agree with Lana! your boys are hilarious!
LOVED Connor's tower! I loved spending time with all of you last weekend.
That's the coolest tower! You have some pretty neat memories being made in that kitchen of yours. I don't think I've ever seen all that swimming gear used in a kitchen before! What silly nuts! This must have been a fun day! I think I need a "grandson fix". I miss you all!
They are hilarious! What a bunch of cute kids! :)
When you said, "Empty the dishwasher," Connor thought you meant, "Build an abstract sculpture of the Leaning Tower of Pisa with household materials." A+
Ty seems to have as much of an imagination as his older brother! :)
Post a Comment