No water in sight, but all ready to go : )
This is Connor trying out a few of his birthday presents at a time... rainboots & scuba gear all in one. He made for an interesting sea creature!!!
Me... w/o kids!!! I relaxed too : )
Zhenya demonstrating Ty's fishing pole w/ a fan by his side
Dad & his walleye
Little brother likes flippers too. No water necessary.
Ty on a mission. He HAD to get this orange boat to the dock... not sure why since he just left it there once he made the big trip.
Grandma was a good sport & took the second round of knee boarders
Watching Daddy in the fascinating fishing boat
Grandma & Ty
7 comments:
YAY! You updated! Fun to see pictures of your trip to the cabin! Looks like the boys had fun! Im looking forward to a Belly picture from you:)
Looks like a fun time :) I agree...belly pictures;)
Okay seriously, can your kids get any cuter?? My goodness those are some handsome boys! - Love all of these pictures - fun to see pictures of you too Miss! You look adorable :) -- And fun to see pics of B, M, D and Z too!
Anyway, thanks for updating - your pictures make me miss you all too quickly though!
Oh , did we ever have fun! I could do it all over again right now! :) Thanks for posting! I need to email you my photos.( I will soon.) It was especially fun to see the boys get comfortable with the lake. I miss you all already!
so nice zhenya came too! looks like the cabin was as enjoyable as ever. will you be going to the dells this year for convention? i think we will be there for the wknd.
looks like you had lots of fun!
Loved seeing all the pix! And it's true- your kids really are CUTE! :)
Post a Comment