Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Brotherly Love


Here are a few pictures of the boys enjoying their little sister the last couple weeks...


Connor has to hold her right away after school everyday

Storytime

Stealing a kiss




If she is ever left laying on her own Logan has to lay by her (or on her... either will do!)




Can you guess what they're about to do?!

Logan's choke hold. It looks pretty bad, but Ava was just winding up to cry when he got inspired to squeeze her


"Scar face" (seriously should be his nickname right now... not sure which wounds he has in this picture... probably his piano leg collision injury, rake to the face and stick scrape down the cheek... a few recent ones) in his new favorite jammies from Gramma Chris

12 comments:

Mariah said...

Aw, these pictures are precious! :)

Heather S said...

so cute. our kids were always fascinated with the new baby.. sometimes alittle too much, but adorable to watch!

Neisha said...

yes I know what they are going to do on the steps, my kids do it too :)
love the one with the kids on their backs and connor holding Ava

Gary said...

Oh beware the young man that tries to court little sis!

Anita said...

I guess with 4 kids (!) it's really truly official that you 2 'kids' are all grown up! It just hit me looking at this post- Connor's getting so big, the other 2 boys hot on his heels and this little sweet pea- that's a family! ;) Well duh. But you know- you weren't even married 'back then when I was around'! So- just excuse me a minute while I go count the years! You do have a beautiful family!

Little Miss Nobody said...

Such adorable pictures! I can tell the those big brothers love their little sister! Ava looks like such a sweetie, too!

Melody said...

These are so cute! I'm going to have to keep checking up on them to watch them grown. I'm going to miss you all!

" Mama "Looie said...

What dolls you have, Honey! It's so neat to see how the boys adore their baby sister! Their love really shows. She's a lucky baby. You MUST hand Brian the camera soon :). I see all the boys in her, but I see mostly you. I'll get pictures out. I want to see some photos of Brian sometime. I'm wondering what Chris thinks.:)Ava is darling no matter who she resembles! Enjoy these days , no matter how busy you are. Lot's of hugs! Mom

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness. Your kids are so ridiculously cute. I love all of these pictures! Thanks for making my day - I'm home sick so it is nice to look at these sweet pictures.
It's fun to see how much the boys adore their little sister. :) You'll have to remind them of that in a few years when they are pickin on her. ;)

Gramma Chris said...

I love these pics of the doting brothers. Looks like Connor is pretty comfortable holding her. She still reminds me alot of Brian's baby pics. When I first saw her at the hospital, she looked alot like you Erin. Thanks for the updates!

Kait said...

Love seeing the boys bonding with Ava! All 4 of the kids PJ's are adorable!

Angie said...

Ahh, I don't know if it's better or worse to repeatedly come back and look at these pictures! They are all so cute...can't wait to see you all!

P.S. I'll make sure to pack to footie jammies for mom's house.. :)