We are still here... although you wouldn't know it from my blog!! I'll give a little Ava overload in case anyone has been missing this little stinker. Seem to have lots more pictures of this one lately... the boys are too busy catching frogs, minnows, slugs & worms to be caught by this Moms camera.
Ava was dubbed "Queen Bee" by a recent visitor & I'm afraid it fits!!
A neighbor girl had a cotton candy stand a few weeks ago & the boys came back w/ one for little sis. She liked it. A little bit : )
She had her own version of red, white & blue going on that day :)
Piggies askew!
Always in the middle of things... B & the boys were playing aggravation & she was not to be left out.
blue.
wearing the monkey leash. fine as long as no one thinks they will hang on to the other end. look out if you do!
stylin?? not sure how many fashion no no's a person can make in a day... but we may have made them all!!!
9 comments:
she's adorable...getting so big! :)
Great photos, thanks for the update, I was worried you had completely abandoned the blog! Now some photos of the boys... =)
OH MY WORD. Loveeeeeeeeeee these pictures!!! She is so adorable and you can totally see her personality. Oh my goodness. I just want to squeeze her. Thanks so much for posting pics!
was it anita that named her queen bee?
no... but I think she would have agreed that the name fit! bruce s dubbed her that on his 1st visit :)
Erin, you really captured Miss Ava's personality in these photos. Precious,funny/full of her own characteristics all in one. I adore her! Thanks for sharing. She's another treasure,just like the boys are. Big hugs!
Love every single picture of her! She's such a character. Miss you guys!
So cute! It's been so nice getting to see your little family more often.
She has thee best hair!!
Post a Comment