Friday, August 10, 2007

Playin in the Pool



We got to play at our buddy Nolan's house on Thursday.... he has the best backyard : )

6 comments:

Jeff & Aleigh said...

Your boys are so cute!!! You can definitely tell they're brothers!! :o)

Mindy said...

I love the family photos you took. We can't wait to see you next weekend!

Shannon said...

Your boys are adorable!! I can't believe how big Conner is! He looks older than Nolan. Looks like you're having a great summer. I'll enjoy keeping up with you..yay blogging! Check us out...anderson-antics.blogspot.

Burchibunch said...

Looks like the boys had a good time! Did you take a dip in too? :)

Jenny said...

I love love love Ty's little arms! Does the rest of him have as many rolls?! Reminds me of my *babies,* who unfortunately aren't so little anymore. Remember when Leanne was that age? By the way, what's "next weekend?" Come look us up sometime...we're not far.

Anonymous said...

hi! i feel like i'm repeating everyone else, but your boys really are very cute and handsome (if you can use both words to describe boys at the same time?!) i love those orange shirts they are wearing too.