Chunky Dunkin all the way!!! Go Ty!!
The boys are getting so big! Looks like they are having fun swimming! I love the picture of them below too with the orange shirts on! They couldn't get any cuter!! I'm sure life is busy with 2 boys!! It seems busy for us with just 1! :)
I'd have to go with chunky dunkin' too:) Cute pics - thanks for sharing!
I don't know but, I do know that fatherhood is pushing me towards "chunky dunkin" myself - so I can relate to that ;o)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Chunky Dunkin all the way!!! Go Ty!!
The boys are getting so big! Looks like they are having fun swimming! I love the picture of them below too with the orange shirts on! They couldn't get any cuter!! I'm sure life is busy with 2 boys!! It seems busy for us with just 1! :)
I'd have to go with chunky dunkin' too:) Cute pics - thanks for sharing!
I don't know but, I do know that fatherhood is pushing me towards "chunky dunkin" myself - so I can relate to that ;o)
Post a Comment