
Tina and Maja came for a visit last week. Tina took Connor outside to play in the snow & ended up building this cute snowman. It looked so fun that we all had to come out and keep them company : )


As you can see, Tina did most (or all!) of the work. Apparently Connor was observing.
8 comments:
ahhh- look at that! Hi there, T & M! and Connor and Ty...and Brian and Erin! How're your neighbors, by the way? Have been meaning to ask, since I heard that H is sick. Big hugs and hellos to everyone
Fun! Wish we would get some snow to make a snowman! Were supose to get a storm tonight?! Connor will be a good boss some day:)
Tina and Maja are fun to have. We had them one year and went to the beach. fun fun
What a fun time!! I'm sure the boys loved having Tina & Maja there!! :o)
Wow- impressive snowman! I love how Connor isn't even pretending to do anything- he's just sit'n there hang'n out! ;)
Thanks, Erin, for responding. So now I wonder if we'll run into Todd and Ina over here sometime...
hi erin..you probably don't remember me..we were in the baby house at the same time briefly one year at the Dells, anyway..we loved having Tina and Maja..they did the exact same thing with our kids!! helped make a snowman and a snow chair if i recall correctly..give them a hug from Martha for me/us! they are so fun. tina loves to x-country ski too if you can get her out there!
Yes I remember you and your family : ) You had a very new baby girl at the time if I recall. I noticed your family in meeting particularly because your 3 boys sat really well and I was wondering if we could ever manage that if we ever get to 4! We are enjoying the workers very much - they've been very good for us AND the kids. Speaking of kids... we are trying to catch you apparently - we will be having a 3rd around convention time! Hopefully I will get to be in the nursery this year (rather than at the hospital during convention!) Fun to hear from you : )
Post a Comment