Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Our Baby News


Here are our 2 little guys making their announcement! Yes, even Ty will be a big brother now : ) The baby should be here at the end of September. Connor will be 4 by then (just starting preschool) and Ty 22 months. I had been having a hard time thinking of Connor being gone every morning in school, but with our little surprise on the way am feeling a bit relieved! It will probably be good for all of us - Connor can burn off some extra energy and I can have some quiet time w/ the little guys : ) And then again I may be deceiving myself... is there quiet time w/ an almost 2 year old?! We shall see!

Sorry for all of these similar pictures - I can never decide what one I like best so you are stuck w/ a few!

22 comments:

Mindy said...

tee hee. so that's why you were sick in chicago! how are you feeling now? i think my due date is early october. convention will be interesting this year, won't it?

Angie said...

YIPPEE!!!!! :D I haven't been able to stop thinking about the new little guy/girl all weekend! I get to be auntie again!!!! We're so excited for you all. Can't wait to see you guys!

Angie said...

By the way, I love that last picture. Those little guys are sooooooo cute!! I can't believe how big Ty is looking..

Burchibunch said...

YAYAYA!!! Rochelle is excited that at least someone has a baby in their tummy since mom doesnt! Connor sounds more than thrilled! Hard to believe that Ty will be a big brother?!?! Congrats again!

Amber said...

Congrats!! We're due the 20th, so that will be fun!

Jenny said...

I'm feeling left out here! Maybe we need to adopt...Let's see: you, Mindy, Shannon...
I just need to remind myself that I already have three, and you all are just working on #3.
Can I be happy for all of you, and sad for myself?
Really, I am happy for you!

Neisha said...

congratulations!! maybe you'll have a little girl and she'll be spoiled by her big brothers.

Amanda said...

haha there is a lot of excitement on this page! I guess I will just add to it!! I am so excited to be an aunt again. I feel like we just went through this ;) But, I am SOO looking forward to living closer to you - even though it's still a couple of hours, I hope I will be able to come visit more often and help w/ the kiddos. :) And see you and Bri more often... somebody's got to keep you guys in line!

Congrats to you all... Wish I could give you all a big hug!

Oh and I love the pics!! Especially the last one! Such big grins!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Sheila

Diane T. said...

Congratulations! I hadn't heard. Hey the first 3 are the worst. Ha Ha. That is what I always tell people anyway. By the time number 4came along the oldest were big enough to help.

xxx said...

I can't wait to meet him/her! Thanks to Connor for spilling the beans :D But you really couldn't hide it anyway! Cute pics~

Anita said...

Well, it's been said- but I'm saying it, too! Congrats! We'll hope the summer goes fast, eh? :) What if you have to change the blog's name???

Chris N Kait said...

:) We are super excited to meet our new little niece or nephew!! I love how you made t-shirts for the boys to announce it! Very cute! They will make great big brothers! Love you all! :)

theo and sarah said...

just wanted to chime in with our congrats!

Shannon said...

okay, we seriously must drink the same water....all our kids are within weeks of each other!! i'm due the 13th-ish (because we all know due dates are ridiculous). congrats!!!

Ethel said...

wow..what in the world is going on up there?? cozy winter? too much snow to shovel out? CONGRATULATIONS to you , too!! Welcome to the world where you wish you had fly eyes ( all the better to keep track of all the kids!)

Jen said...

Oh this is WONDERFUL!!! :o) Congratulations!!!! :)

I have to tell you, though, I had to chuckle when I looked at your pictures. It wasn't until I enlarged the picture that I saw the "missing" letter, but at first I thought that Connor's t-shirt said, "Biggest Bother". I didn't think that bode well for the future! :o) *laugh*

Thanks for sharing! It will be exciting to "watch" your progress!! :) Yay! :)

Jen Martin

Jeff & Aleigh said...

AHHH!!! This is what I get for not coming and checking out your blog more often!!! How exciting for you guys!!! :o)

Ashley said...

Congratulations you guys we are all so excited for you.

Melissa said...

Congratulations!!! Your house could use a little pink now! :O)

Heather T said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting...hope you have a smooth pregnancy and can't wait to meet your new little one! The boys sure are getting big...:-)
Heather & Justin & Logan

" Mama "Looie said...

Wow! What wonderful news for us!!! We love being grandpa and grandma!! Your children are such a blessing to us. We are sure #3 will be too! We're looking forward to the Fall now. Love you all. Mom&Dad Prouty