Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

We stayed home over Memorial Day and got lots of work done on the yard and house. Ty had a cold over the weekend, but still had some fun outside... including his first lawn mower rides. Brian had planned on the boys taking turns riding with him, but Ty cried so hard when it wasn't his turn that he decided he could manage w/ both boys on his lap. Not sure what we'll do when there is a 3rd little guy... Daddy's lap is getting pretty full!

The mowing crew

Ty fell asleep after about 20 minutes both days he rode : )



Catching a ride in the wheelbarrow... and showing off his goofy crooked smile

I got the boys lawn chairs at a garage sale for $1. Here they are trying them out.

Mr. Stinker. He decided it was really cool to pull the leaves off my plant and tear them up.

Working on his "project"

10 comments:

Amanda said...

These pictures are awesome - haha Brian looks like a true Daddy - love it. And I cannot believe how old the boys look... Ty looks all grown up in his muscle shirts. Way cute pictures and it was so fun to have you home this wknd!

Amber said...

Trae will beg to go on the "trater" for an hour and then when I take him out, he gets scared. Jason had the mower off and Trae got on, but as soon as he started it up, Trae started screaming. He calmed down, but when Jason put it into driv, it jerked him kind of hard and then he was done. Your boys are little cuties...!

Mindy said...

ha, i remember catching micah shredding the leaves off of one of my house plants. when he realized i was upset he looked shocked & said he was making salad! who knows what ty thought he was doing!!

Neisha said...

my kids love the mower rides too. it's not easy mowing while holding them though

Burchibunch said...

Oh my! Ty is sooo big! He looks like a toddler now. He no longer has that baby look to him. Makes me miss him even more. I love Connor's face on the one pic. Miss you guys

Jen said...

On the second picture, is Connor taking after his dad or his mom!? *laugh* :)

I love the pic of the boys in their lawn chairs! I always think those chairs are SO cute and it always makes me smile to see kiddos using them. :)

Angie said...

Ooh so cute! Ty is a little man now! We miss you guys so much...can't wait to see you all again!

xxx said...

Hehe - you'll have to teach Ty which plants to pull (the weeds of course!). I love the pics of the boys chilling in their lawn chairs. It looks like they're ready to watch a parade. :D Can't wait to come and see you next week!

Todd said...

That crooked smile is really... something. Is that a new trick? I don't remember seeing that before. Hilarious.

Good to see your boys and Brian. How about some photos of you and the boy-to-be? Wish I could be there to pat you on the belly. It's weird not being able to see you while you're pregnant this time around, so can you post some photos, pretty please? (Or at least e-mail some?). Love you...

Angie said...

I came to ask for more belly pictures too, but I see Todd beat me to it. :) I've never actually seen you pregnant this time yet!!! (Well, saw you in Jan. but no one knew it yet!) Please!?