
Gramma Chris and the boys... Connor and Squirmy

Our Saturday project... I've been wanting to get edging around the creek and was very slowly puttering w/ it, but Saturday Chris and Brian did a much better job getting things done! Still have a little left to do before we can put in wood chips, but it's getting there! Chris also helped me weed along the fence line. Weeding was actually fun w/ someone to talk to : ) Thanks for all your help!

Suspicious swinger... doesn't he look like he's up to something?

Ty loves swinging on the big kid swing, but isn't totally predictable yet. He loves to lay back in it like he's going to fall off. Here he's getting a little push.

I got to go to a few garage sales Saturday morning, kid free! I snuck out before anyone was up and ended up getting a few things including these plants for $3.75 each.

Anyone know the name of the above flowers? They didn't have the tag w/ them, but liked them anyways.


Playing in the driveway

Hard at work

Collecting rocks

Saying "bye" to Gramma
5 comments:
i don't know the name of the flowers but they are pretty
It looks like verbena to me. Very tolerant, low maintenance flower so you should like them! Your boys are so cute... I love to peek in on you at times.
love the pics of the boys and G-ma Chris! The flowers look beautiful - you forgot to tell me about this garage sale find! Thanks for the posts!
Sounds like such a fun weekend! That is a steal getting the flowers so cheap! The yard is looking really pretty! Great pics of everyone :)
I had a great time! Thanks for a fun, relaxing weekend. Have fun at the lake next week!
Post a Comment