Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Life jackets... on dry land

Connor decided that he and Ty needed to try out life jackets at home the other day. Ty went along with it but didn't seem to understand the master plan at first.

Here's Ty looking a little bewildered and w/ his straps needing a little adjustment : )

Apparently Connor found wearing the life jacket very invigorating. Major power walk going on! Ty tagged along for the trip down the driveway.

Felt bad about this picture. I asked Connor to swing his arms a little less so I could get a picture w/o all the blur. Here he is w/ his arms pinned to his sides... I totally wrecked the moment... should have left him having fun. Ty was still trudging along.

Here they are sacked out after the big trip down the driveway... apparently Ty was tuckered out by the whole thing!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Man are they cute!!

Neisha said...

cute. love what kids decide that they need to wear

Todd said...

I love Connor's expression and Ty's posture in the last picture. Connor seems smugly satisfied with the driveway expedition & his arm-swinging technique, and Ty seems to be saying "why did I ever agree to that?"

Ty's life jacket reminds me of that blue one with the giant collar that Pam used to wear. Remember that?

Amanda said...

Ahh... I love our little boys...! Seriously, they are so dang cute! Can't wait till the cabin -- and I love all the expresions they have - glad they are my nephews!