Thursday, July 24, 2008

Goggles anyone?

Thought these pictures deserved a post of their own! Connor decided that goggles were pretty cool on our trip and spent most of his time wearing them. Somehow the look didn't catch on w/ anyone else there, so he had his own "special" look for the week!

Goggles... in the yard

No explanation for this stance... but somehow reminded us of a move Uncle Todd used to do when we were younger. Sorry Todd!

Goggles... on the dock

Foggy goggles... at lunch

7 comments:

Jen said...

Hmmmm...do you think he'll regret this goggle look when he's older? :) Too funny! :)

xxx said...

Pretty cool dude! Any relation to Elton John??

Amanda said...

hahaha! oh my goodness! These DO totally remind me of Todd! A lot of the things he has been doing lately remind me of Todd... Obviously he's coming into that goofy stage... err if it can be called a stage? Todd never outgrew it ;) -- Good luck!

-- jk, I love him - and Todd just as goofy as they are!

Todd said...

HA! I'm a little behind on my blog reading, so just saw this! I am so proud of you, Connor. I'm glad to see that our genetic link is strong, even if it terrifies the rest of the family. People may laugh, people may question your fashion sense and public behavior, but you have to be yourself, little man. As Shakespeare said, "To thine own self be true." It has always worked for me. (And I'm proving Amanda's comment true by admitting this, but that photo was taken back in March.)

Amanda said...

HAHAHAHA!!! Todd!!! I love it!! Seriously amazing. Thanks for showing us this picture. I hope Connor is just as silly as you - keep Brian and Erin on their toes. Ah I miss our family being together.

Brian, Erin, Connor & Ty said...

Wow Todd! I can't wait to show Brian this... he keeps saying how much Connor has been reminding him of you lately... and this shall we call it "resemblance" is uncanny : ) Thx for the laugh!

Todd said...

Hee hee! :) Miss you guys!