Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Waterlogged

We filled up the pool a few weeks ago & took a few pictures of the crazy kids in it...

Ready to swim apparently...

Know this is blurry, but thought it was cute that he was having so much fun.

Getting soaked

I think he may have gotten himself wetter than he'd planned on.

Watching big brother in the pool. By the way... this is the picnic table I got this summer for $20. Don't think my husband was too impressed w/ yet another garage sale purchase, but we've gotten lots of use out of it since we set up the pool : )

Cheesy

Bundled up

Our goggle guy : )

8 comments:

ShareandRemember said...

Your boys are so cute. Great pictures & garage sale find!

Amanda said...

Aww... you know how to make me miss them. These are adorable - I love how excited ty looks - and great pictures of the goggle man ;)

Mindy said...

i think we need to see another belly shot, mama!

Angie said...

Aww so cute! I love summertime and sunshine! Chloe has a pool she likes to slide down into but she is like Ty and loves the hose! She "helps" me water my flowers...Have fun at mom's this weekend :)

Anonymous said...

The boys are so cute.... but what is it with these husbands who dont appreciate thrifty shopping? :-)

Amber said...

Ty seems so laid back. Looks like they're keeping cool anyway. Hope you are to...

Todd said...

Goggle Man™ strikes again!

I love the progression of the photos of Ty in the pool. From delight to "um... Mommy?" His shirt is perfect, too. Do you have any of those books?

I second the request for another belly shot! It's getting close to the grand unveiling now, so you don't have time for many more! Bring on the belly! I'd give it a good pat right now if I could. Love you.

Burchibunch said...

yeah Im with the rest...bring on the belly! Since I wont see you again before the third little guy makes his grand appearance I would like to at least see the belly! Please?!? Hope your staying cool...maybe splashing in that pool with the boys.