Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Went to Gramma Chris's last week and the kids are already wanting to go back : ) She treated us to an amusement park nearby and the kids were pretty thrilled. Ryan, Holly and the kids met us there for a bit & that was really fun. The guys took the older 3 down the big slides while us girls had a good laugh. Very cute to see little Ellery carrying the big slide mat for her & Daddy... the kids just kept getting back in line! I even got in on one of the rides... they had a train that took you along the water it was pretty cool. Even managed to share a train car w/ Holly & Rory which I think got a few laughs & maybe some pitty for Holly having to share w/ me & my belly ; ) Uncle Kevin was a good sport & stuck around for all the kid stuff... Connor thought it was pretty cool to ride w/ his Uncle on the bumper cars & huge slide. Here are a few pictures from the day... thanks again Gramma Chris!


Happy to be riding w/ Gramma

Waiting for the bumper cars... lots to talk about w/ these 2

Ty was right where he wanted to be... he cried pretty hard when Brian would go on a ride that he couldn't go on.

Blurry but happy!

Another blurry one... guess he's pretty fast : )

Buddies

Gramma Chris & Ty... right before he realized that Daddy was on the bumper cars w/o him.

7 comments:

Diane T. said...

Bay Beach is always a fun time. If you want to get to my blog just click on my name above. That should take you there. It was nice to see you on Sunday.

Chris N Kait said...

Looks like a really fun weekend! Especially love the first pic!

Duey and Kandace said...

I finally got to posting on our blog. dueynkandace
Come visit us any time. Hope to see you at convention, if not we'll have to work something out afterwards

Jeff & Aleigh said...

Please comment on my blog with your email so that I can add you as a blog reader!! :o) The comments are locked right now so only I can see the address. THANKS!

Neisha said...

looks like the kids had fun. will we see you at convention? when are you due?

Heather S said...

Your boys are adorable! I remember going to Bay Beach when I was little, now I can't wait to take our kids. Wonder if we'll see you at Menom?

Todd said...

Trying to catch up on my blog reading. Love the photo of the boys on a ride together. Looks like Connor is a good big brother. :) Ty must have seen you getting ready to take a photo... I see he has his "photogenic" smile going. ;)