Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Brian took a few pictures of the boys & I on Saturday thinking that it might be our last chance to get a picture w/ them & this baby belly I seem to be keeping...



Ty's kisses are so sweet, although he can't reach on his own : )



A hug from big brother

13 comments:

Diane T. said...

Thanks for the post. We are waiting with you. Been there, done that, and we know how long those last days can seem.

Amber said...

So sweet...hoping the little guy comes soon!

Neisha said...

very cute pictures

ShareandRemember said...

Precious pictures! You'll be so glad you have them. It can't be much longer! (Thanks for the comment too.☺)

shaunandhelen said...

Great pictures!

Amanda said...

Hey you look absolutely beautiful in these- they are precious. Man I miss you! - Do I say that often enough?

Anonymous said...

lovely pictures... hope your wait isnt too much longer!

Angie said...

Aww those are so sweet! You're looking good Erin!

Kait said...

Very sweet pics! I'm sure you'll cherish them forever! Can't wait to meet my new little nephew- hope he comes soon! You look very pretty & happy! :) Love your outfit too!

Burchibunch said...

Cute! Lets hope the next post is of his arrival....today on his due date would be nice:)

Ashley said...

Erin you look GREAT and Brian did a great job taking pictures. They turned out so CUTE! I can't wait to see pictures and hear his name. :D

Burchibunch said...

Im beginning to wonder if it's a girl.....I have 2 stubborn one's just like this little guy..Hope one of these times you get to stay at the hospital and take him home on your arms instead of your belly! Hang in there!

Heather T said...

Love the pics! Nice you were able to get some before Logan arrived!:-)