Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sunday in the Park

After meeting on Sunday a bunch of us met at the park for a picnic & some subs. Was really relaxing for the adults and the kids had a blast wearing off some energy. A perfect fall day...

The picnic...

Little Ty on a walk

Waiting for his friends. This bridge was a real hit... the kids went up and down the ramp while the adults got a chance to sit & talk

More waiting...

I was laughing at his strut... he was on a real mission collecting rocks from the gravel parking lot to throw in the lake.

The littler kids working on their stone throwing project


This really cracked us up... the kids decided to put Hannah's bib to use & filled it w/ stones from the parking lot and had her carry them to the lake in the pocket of her bib. She was a little trooper & hauled them w/o complaint. Thought she was cute here trying to keep her balance w/ her big load : )

Sweet little Hannah with her full bib...

My stone thrower

Little Olivia enjoying the leaves

The whole gang on the dock


Connor, Emma & Nolan on their "firetruck" . Didn't get too many pictures of these guys, seems like they were too fast for the pregnant lady to keep up w/ that day!

This was Connors attempt at catching Emma off the steep slide.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

These are SUCH cute pictures!!! I adore the ones of Ty! - He is such a doll, it's ridiculous. The last one - of Connor makes me laugh - what a goof ball! - Shan thinks these are adorable too -- I'll have to tell you what he said about what Ty is doing in the group picture ;) Way to make me miss them again!

Burchibunch said...

Awww makes me wish for friends here even more! So nice to have someone to hang out with for you and the kids. Hope that baby comes soon! See you in a few weeks.

Anita said...

those kids are all pretty cute! It amazes me that there are so many little ones there- I don't think there were any the 2 years I was there!

Neisha said...

looks like the kids all had a great time

shaunandhelen said...

Cute pictures- I didn't realize how serious all of them were in the rock hauling picture- funny. Anyway I feel well rested today-give me a call :)

shaunandhelen said...

LOL it does look like Ty is looking up Emma's skirt!!