Thursday, December 11, 2008

The best thing about birthdays...

...the cake! Thankfully the boys don't seem to care that their Mom's cakes aren't exactly pretty. Will have to take a cake decorating class someday! Ty sat looking at his cake for a long time... just waiting for everyone to show up for his birthday party I guess : )
Excited about his cake
This was taken before we told him he'd have to share the cake. No, not really sure what this smile was about - but he looked pretty happy anyway
Candle licking
Taste testing went fine apparently!
Not sure what this was about exactly... but made me laugh
Aahhh

8 comments:

Heather S said...

cute! Our kids LOVE their birthday cakes too!

Angie said...

Love the new pictures! I've been anxiously waiting for new ones :) Those boys are just so cute. Pics of Logan now?! I bet he's changed so much. :(

Duey and Kandace said...

He didn't even try to sample it while he was waiting!? ;)

Amanda said...

These are super cute - that was SUCH a good weekend. I am going to have to see you over break... not sure when... But I miss you all :) I love how Ty looks so excited. Very cute! -- haha not to mention Connor's silly face :)

Kait said...

awww!! That pic of Ty waiting is so sweet! I can't believe he is 2 already! That goofy pic of Connor is priceless! :)

Todd said...

This post really made me miss your boys. We the faces Ty makes... and of course Connor's... um... victory pose? It looks like he just accomplished something HUGE. Wish we could have been there!

On another subject, I ran across this Sesame Street video and it made me think of you. I don't know, something about the way the girl looks reminds me of when you (we) were little.

Brian, Erin, Connor & Ty said...

had to laugh at the sesame street video. Very cute... my kids will love it : ) Now the real question... what were you doing watching Sesame Street Todd?! Well, cutest ABC version I've ever seen anyway. Been missing being little w/ you at Gramma's since I have that big comforter we used to have sleepovers w/. Connor has the flu today so may need some extra snuggling w/ it. Miss you guys!

Todd said...

"Been missing being little w/ you..." Ah, you nearly made me cry there, little sister. I miss being little with you, too. Great memories. Who could forget cheering on Wonder Woman when the bad guys were after her? ;)