Sunday, December 21, 2008

PJ's

I wanted a picture of the boys in their cozy pajamas & here is what we got...
(Angie... recognize Ty's jammies?)
When I told them I wanted a picture of them together, this is how they sat. Not really the pose I was looking for, but maybe they needed some personal space... who knows!
Snuggly Boys

7 comments:

Burchibunch said...

Awwwwwwwww Is it Wednesday yet?

Heather S said...

I love it.. cute pj's.

Anonymous said...

Very Cute! :-) Happy Holidays!

Amanda said...

Oh my word!! These pictures totally just made my day! I want to come cuddle with all of them :) Haha, and I love the second picture... hilarious - but typical boys ;) Anyway, this is now my desktop... Squeeze them for me... I miss them!! (And you and B of course too!) Love you all bunches

Angie said...

Aww they are so sweet! They look so cuddly. I need to call you about New Year's. Did Brian say anything about his conversation with Cole. Eeks, that would be scary to let them do the planning wouldn't it?! :)
Logan is getting so big!! He almost needs a haircut already!

" Mama "Looie said...

What cute grandsons I have:)! They are looking very cuddly.I can just hear Connor laughing in that one. What cuties!! I hope you are all feeling better SOON! I miss you all.

Todd said...

I saved these to my phone so I can show off my nephews to everyone I meet.