Aww,he's such a cute baby! These pictures really capture Logan's sweet personality.He really does enjoy his big brothers(and they enjoy him too).It was so fun seeing how they interact with each other.I'm glad you caught him chewing on his hands.I better get my pics developed soon.I have to agree with everyone else- your little boys are darling and I love them to pieces!
These photos really show his personality... glad for that since we haven't gotten to know it for ourselves (sorry, slipping into a pity party!). Let's talk soon!
9 comments:
Aww he is getting so big! Thanks for sharing the cute pics-his chubby cheeks are adorable!
how much does he weigh? he looks bigger than kaia. she's our petite little peanut - only 12 1/2 pounds.
Awww he looks so cute! I can't believe how much he has grown already! He's getting so big. Squeeze him for us!
Awwww he is SO CUTE!! I can't wait to cuddle him :D
Erin, I know I've said this before countless times, but WOW. You have the cutest babies ever. EVER. That includes my own.
Aww,he's such a cute baby! These pictures really capture Logan's sweet personality.He really does enjoy his big brothers(and they enjoy him too).It was so fun seeing how they interact with each other.I'm glad you caught him chewing on his hands.I better get my pics developed soon.I have to agree with everyone else- your little boys are darling and I love them to pieces!
cute cute cute!
Logan is getting so big! I'll bet he's loving his big brothers (and learning lots)! I think I need another visit! :D
These photos really show his personality... glad for that since we haven't gotten to know it for ourselves (sorry, slipping into a pity party!). Let's talk soon!
Post a Comment