Last week I caught Ty wearing my headband and shoes. He was very pleased w/ his "look" so thought I'd get some pictures. Have a feeling he won't be dressing up like Mom for a lot longer : )
LOL- that is too cute! Ty cracks me up! Great blackmail pics for the future! Thanks for sharing the pics with us- it makes the distance seem a little shorter!
What a nut. Ty makes me laugh. He can be so silly.He couldn't be cuter.I love to hear him talk. He seems to love to jabber now.It's such a fun age. Connor is getting so big, and learning so much.I loved having him tell me how he took his money to the Piggy Bank. How cute was that! Pretty exciting for a 4 yr old. Sending you all hugs!
6 comments:
He still has some Mom-is-a-hero time though- betcha betcha! What a sweetie!
Hey... I think Ty looks lik Adrianna here ;-) Cute! I bet Daddy was impressed! Love the door too...
LOL- that is too cute! Ty cracks me up! Great blackmail pics for the future! Thanks for sharing the pics with us- it makes the distance seem a little shorter!
What a nut. Ty makes me laugh. He can be so silly.He couldn't be cuter.I love to hear him talk. He seems to love to jabber now.It's such a fun age. Connor is getting so big, and learning so much.I loved having him tell me how he took his money to the Piggy Bank. How cute was that! Pretty exciting for a 4 yr old. Sending you all hugs!
Cute!! Love the smile Ty :)
Cute! And yes that looks like adriana:) Those 2 I tell ya. Im loving that green door too!
Post a Comment