Friday, February 20, 2009

Teddy Bear

More Logan pics in his snowsuit. Can't resist him when he's so cuddly!


9 comments:

Mindy said...

he's so cute! we have a teddy bear suit too. kaia had it on after mtg. last night & someone who glanced in the car seat thought we had a stuffed animal in there. we need to try to get together!

Amber said...

He's precious...I'm hoping my child will have dark hair eventually...I love it!

shaunandhelen said...

What a cutie-- haven't seen him in a long time! Glad you are back on-line!!

Kait said...

Aww what a sweet teddy bear! Cuddle him for me ;)

Burchibunch said...

awwww I want to snuggle him! We need to plan a weekend again soon!

Amber said...

The trip went pretty good. We drove straight through on the way there...Archer screamed the first 3hours, but after that it was good. The way home we stopped for about an hour at a Walmart, but we were much more exhausted and switched drivers way more often. I pumped and just fed Archer from a bottle, which worked well so we didn't have to stop...and thanks about the pictures;0)

Maja said...

I can't believe how BIG he is getting!! and I love that pic with the crazy eyes too :D maybe we'll get to see you all this spring!! :)

Amanda said...

AUUUGH. Erin! I need to see these boys! They are sooo cute. I cannot believe I have only seen this little rascal three times in his entire life. Missing you all a lot!! Squeeze them all for me. -- Love these pictures!

mBlakeman said...

He is so sweet!