Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Aaahchoo!

Yes, thats the sound coming from our house lately. Actually our current bug is strep throat w/ scarlet fever as a side, so the sneezing isn't really accurate... just thought it summed up what it's been like at our house lately : P We were just contemplating how long it's been since everyone has been healthy at the same time around here & it seems like we've been passing bugs around since the end of December. Yuck! I'd heard that sending your child to pre-school was a good challenge for your immunity, but guess we are determined to prove it. Seems like this has been a VERY buggy winter for everyone around here. Bring on spring!! Will try to spend more time blogging and less time de-bugging around here in the near future : )

5 comments:

Mindy said...

yes the first year of school is especially hard. for us that would have been last year since micah didn't go to preschool. this year has not been as bad although the baby has been sick far more often than her siblings were at her age. has logan been sick too? hugs, winter's gotta be almost done doncha think?

Neisha said...

I hear ya...we've had a lot of sickness here too this year. Kylie's missed a lot of school already. The kids are starting to cough again...great. I'm going to look into getting some essential oils to help with the coughing.

Needless to say, I do a lot of wiping down with Lysol to try to stop the bugs.

Heather S said...

We don't even have kids in school, and it's been a bad winter for us! (We have 4 rugrats trying to pick up every germ when we go anywhere :)

I debated in buying stock in lysol and hand santizers! :)

Angie said...

Aww mom told me you guys were sick again. Sounds terrible :( I've been wanting to call again..seems like that's all the further I ever get though. Thanks for mailing my boots! I did send yours, maybe you have them? Sending you all hugs...and get well soon! We have another snowstorm supposed to hit Sunday/Monday. I am so ready for spring it's crazy.

Amanda said...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEASE don't get sick again this weekend!! I am so incredibly excited to see you all! Seriously have been waiting for this wknd for waaay too long :)

XOXOX - i get to see you tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!