Loved these pictures of Logan... I think his hat helped accentuate his chubby cheeks because his little face looks awfully pudgy in these pictures : ) (Note to self - do NOT borrow hat!) 

We got to spend some time outside this week since we had such warm weather. It was Logan's 1st time outside w/o being all covered up, so he was thrilled. I think he would've been content to just sit outside and look around the entire day - everything was so new to him. Not sure who was more happy to be out - me, him or his big brothers : ) Imagine everyone has some serious spring fever after those gorgeous days! Logan was pushed around the yard by all 4 kids, so he was a pretty lucky guy.


We got to spend some time outside this week since we had such warm weather. It was Logan's 1st time outside w/o being all covered up, so he was thrilled. I think he would've been content to just sit outside and look around the entire day - everything was so new to him. Not sure who was more happy to be out - me, him or his big brothers : ) Imagine everyone has some serious spring fever after those gorgeous days! Logan was pushed around the yard by all 4 kids, so he was a pretty lucky guy. Guess I haven't mentioned the 2 extra we've had around the house lately... 3 weeks ago I started watching twin girls, Mahra & Macie, in the afternoons everyday (just in case I was bored w/ the 3 boys!) It's been really good for us - the kids have had lots of fun playing together and it's very motivating for me to know I only have until 2:30 to get anything done! The girls are in afternoon pre-school and are dropped off at our house for 1-2 hours every day. It's been really fun for me to experience what it would be like to have girls too - can not believe the difference in personalities - even between the girls. One of the biggest differences I've noticed is the difference between Connor's backpack and the girls bags. Their backpacks come home stuffed w/ purses, jewelry boxes (w/ three drawers might I add), personal fans, 2 baby dolls, every imaginable lipgloss, hand sanitizer, lotion, gum etc. Am guessing they may be particularly heavy packers, but thought it was funny how loaded down their bags are w/ their "necessities". Connor occasionally brings a "friend" along which is small enough to fit in the cup holder of the bag. And once or twice he's brought a water bottle. Hmm... maybe this all boy thing isn't so bad after all : )
6 comments:
love your note to self! :)
What a cutie-pie! Isn't this nice weather great!?
What a handsome little dude! He sure is growing up fast! Sounds like you've had your hands full lately. :D
Love those cheeks. That new hat thats coming probley wont give him good cheeks like that. Cheeks like those are cute from about newborn-2 and then well they arent so cute are they.
Your boys are so sweet! I love those hats! Bryce has one similar to it & I just have to smile every time I put it on! :) We are enjoying spring too...won't it be great when all they have to do is slip on some sandals before going outside?! :)
What a doll!!! He truly has won my heart- just like Connor and Ty did. His smile brightens everyones day! I love his chubby cheeks!!!! Miss you all! Mom
Post a Comment