Monday, February 2, 2009

Some of my sweethearts...

Maybe not the greatest picture... but don't have many of the 2 of us so makes me happy to have it!
Brian brought these home w/ the groceries this weekend : )

9 comments:

Anita said...

just stopping by to say hi! Your baby's getting big already!!! hugs to you all!

Amber said...

the picture is sweet, and brian is sweet for bringing you flowers.

Gramma Chris said...

You do need to give your hubby the camera more often. That's a very sweet picture! You must be very happy this week....flowers, a painted front door...can't wait to see what else is new!

Kait said...

Aww you are a very lucky lady to have so many sweethearts in your life! I agree with everyone that it's a very sweet picture of you two and Brian totally gets bonus points for the flowers!

" Mama "Looie said...

I love your newly painted door. It looks brand new! I think it compliments the house a lot. I like what Brian is doing with the windows too. What beautiful flowers-makes me anxious for Spring.(Very thoughtful,Brian). :) !

theo and sarah said...

Groceries & flowers, what a guy!

Angie said...

Love the new door!!! It looks great. And that picture is sweet of you and Logan. And the flowers? I'm so impressed with my brother :)

Burchibunch said...

Love the pic of you and Logan. That one should be printed and framed. very impressive on the flowers! Someone needed brownie points!:)

farmermarvswife said...

Your boys are staying so cute! Will be special to see all of you again when we get back from Texas!(as well as my grandchildren!)
Minnie