Thursday, April 23, 2009

Preschool Concerts...

... are hilarious. Connor had his 1st school program a few weeks ago and I had forgotten how funny it is when you get little kids on stage. You have to either laugh or cringe at what your kid is doing in the front row... so we laughed : ) Was a fun night w/ Richard, Gina, Clare & Debbie (their girls are in the same school). Connor even ended up w/ his picture on the front of our local newspaper - his moment of fame!
Loved this little guy between Olivia & Connor. He stood still for the entire performance, except to swat Olivia's hair out of his face when all the kids (except him) were spinning during their dance/song). Poor guy must have been really miserable, but he just stood there like he'd decided he was NOT going to embarrass himself like the rest of these nuts!
Some of their moves...

4 comments:

" Mama "Looie said...

Connor is so darling. These pictures really get to me. I can't miss it next year! :) He looks soooo sweet.

Amanda said...

Connor is incredibly adorable! I realllly wish I had been there - next year let me know when it is and maybe I can make it! - I love how innocent he looks : ) - and the lil kid next to him is great ;)

Unknown said...

LOL! That guy in the middle is hilarious! You made me laugh with your comments. ;) Would have loved to see the performance live.

Anita said...

too cute! And so neat that R&G's kids are in that school, too! Hello to them from me! xo