Thursday, April 23, 2009

There were 3 in the tub...

Pictures of the boys first bath together...
Couldn't seem to get a picture where they were all looking the same direction. Busy little buggers!

Connor is learning just how slippery the little guy can be! They all thought this was pretty fun - especially Logan. He was sure that even the sailboats must be chewable.

7 comments:

Kait said...

Wow! They are getting so big!!!!! Very cute pictures! It looks like they are fans of bath time! Miss you all tons- can't wait to see you in just 1 month!!! :)

" Mama "Looie said...

What adorable grandsons I have!!!These are such cute pictures. I can just hear their squeals and giggles.:) Thanks so much for sharing.

Amanda said...

haha this is really cute - and a little comical ;) -- I love Logans smile in the first one - and his hair! You do have handsome boys

Heather S said...

cute.. do I see Koala Pals soap? I tho't we were the only ones who used it :)

Unknown said...

Looks like they're having way too much fun! ;)

Angie said...

awww! What adorable little boys!

Todd said...

Your photos of the boys never fail to make my day. The one with Logan smiling took the place of a previous photo of the boys as my phone's "wallpaper."

Also: eating cottage cheese and thinking of you. I miss being little with you.