Took some pictures of Brian & Logan since the little guy was having so much fun having Dads lap to himself. Usually Ty doesn't let him on there w/o him since he is the king of Daddys lap!
Showing off for Connor who was making him laugh in a lot of these pictures
Little sweety
I know this is blurry, but I still liked it... I may be a little partial :)
Man... I love this little man's smile and his hair - he is just so stinking cute. I think on my way home I am going to somehow see you and the boys. Brian's hair and smile look nice too :P
Logan is adorable ! (Brian looks great too!) I know how important daddy's lap is- glad to see Logan is getting his time there too. :) I have to agree, Logan does have great hair.He really is a cutie!!!
6 comments:
Man... I love this little man's smile and his hair - he is just so stinking cute. I think on my way home I am going to somehow see you and the boys. Brian's hair and smile look nice too :P
He is such a doll... and that HAIR! And he's so big! awwwww <3
Logan is adorable ! (Brian looks great too!) I know how important daddy's lap is- glad to see Logan is getting his time there too. :) I have to agree, Logan does have great hair.He really is a cutie!!!
You're a lucky girl Erin...you have 4 handsome boys there! :D I'm going to have to plan a visit with you in June. I'm missing all of you!
Those pictures are so sweet! Can't believe his hair...and how big he's gotten. Miss you all!
Can't believe how big he is!! And of course he's cute! (and that has nothing to do with being related either!!)
Post a Comment