Saturday, May 2, 2009

Laundry Day

So heaping laundry baskets may not be the best backdrop for pictures, but at our house it happens to be part of the scenery! The other day I had about 7 loads of laundry to put away and instead of doing that I decided it would be a good spot to land Logan for a few minutes (hey more cushion when he tips over! Although he is tipping over a lot less lately... he still isn't a sure thing when he's sitting up) Joined soon by big brother


Trying to figure out what his big brother has (or more likely if it's chewable)
Not to be left out... here comes Ty. After this there was a tussle for the toy (over Logan's head). Pictures have been removed due to violence
3 is a crowd apparently. Looks like Ty won the tussle & Logan decided his spot wasn't as fun w/ these big meanies to share w/. End of photo session!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Well you were up early! ;) But these made my morning... I took a break from writing my papers haha. Anyway, the boys are cute and silly - and I love your comments. I think that if I was there I would be in the fourth laundry basket.

Mindy said...

this post was too cute. do you feel like you have never caught up with laundry since having logan? i can't believe how much more laundry one extra kid has made......

" Mama "Looie said...

Laundry time at the Baseman house looks like fun. Fun moments like these are so important. You're making fun memories for your little guys. :) Don't forget to sit down and have a cup of tea(or lemonade) once in awhile. You deserve it! :) Love you all!

Maja said...

hi Basemans!! I can't believe how big they are... sniff sniff i miss you guys:)