There were 3 birthdays during the week we were home w/ my family... Micah, Connor & Ina's. Always a good excuse for some cake : )
Micah turned 7 and had his 1st birthday w/ our family
Micah turned 7 and had his 1st birthday w/ our family
Micah turned 7 and had his 1st birthday w/ our family
8 comments:
Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaake. Thanks for the blue ribbon. If you're lucky, you'll get another one of my famous cakes next year. I only make "fancy" desserts once a year, so be there or be square. ;)
Micah & Connor were hilarious with their reactions to the snorkeling stuff... I think I have some of that on video.
i didn't know that about todd! i would have put him in charge of dessert when they were here! tried to call you yesterday erin, but it just rang & rang. will try again today. bummed i missed you at preps this year!
love the picture of connor and curious george! :D
Fun to see pictures of the boys again! That picture of Ty with curious george is to typical of him! He makes the cheesiest faces! All that talk about cake makes me hungry for some!!!
aren't kids the greatest?! Yours at such neat ages right now!
Loved looking at all your pictures!! Looks like you had a fun and busy summer. My 4th kid left for college this morning and with # 3 moving out last week I am down to 4 kids for the first time in 15 years. I don't know how I am going to handle it!! Chantel is off to school this year and it is the first time in 26 years that nobody will be around all day.
Nothing wrong with cake!
Love all the cake! Looks like there were some fun birthdays!
Post a Comment