Friday, September 4, 2009

Cupcakes

We went to a little amusement park when we were at Moms this summer. Took lots of pictures of the rides, but the ones w/ the girls and their cupcakes were my favorite.

Loved Rochelle's sweet frosting face

A perfect picture for summer
For some reason I got lots of blurry ones of Rochelle (which is a surprise because this little one seemed to be VERY busy herself). Please excuse the excessive pictures, but all of her little faces cracked me up!

Not sure if she has enough personality. Will have to talk to her parents about getting her to open up a little : )
Maybe she'd had enough pictures?! Hee hee! Loved this face!

Impossible to resist these girls!

6 comments:

Heather S said...

Adorable. There's no DENYING who their Mommy is :) I"ve seen those looks before!!

Anita said...

yeah, I thought the faces were sort of familiar, too! ;) And too good not to share!

Burchibunch said...

Adriana's faces remind me a lot of Ty and his many faces! I don't have any of these pictures.

Mariah said...

This gave me a huge laugh!! Soooooo adorable! I love Adrianna's antics. :)

shaunandhelen said...

Cute--I was also thinking they reminded my a lot of Ty!

" Mama "Looie said...

Erin, I have never noticed before, but Ty and Adriana look like they could be twins!!! How cute Lana's little girls are and your 3 little guys too. I miss you all. I hope you all don't get the convention bug!