Friday, January 8, 2010

And this is what I found...

The boys had a head start going upstairs the other day when I was on the treadmill. They had 3 minutes tops. Thank goodness for washable markers... this would have been a big surprise @ Wednesday meeting that night!!!


11 comments:

Cheri said...

ahhhh! I used sidewalk chalk for makeup once upon a time...not so washable as one might think!

Heather S said...

LOL! isn't it amazing what kids can pack into 3 minutes!? :)

Neisha said...

haha! cute. one winter the kids and I were bored so I drew cat faces on their faces with washable marker. they loved it

" Mama "Looie said...

So funny and soooo cute. What little stinkers! You are lucky they were washable markers! I miss you all!

Amber said...

hilarious! :)

Angie said...

ahhhahaha!! Love Connor's red nose! Aww mom...you made them wash it off before meeting!? :D
Chloe colored the toilet the other day with a pen..totally did not think a pen would write on the toilet but she managed! Kids...

Anita said...

efficient aren't they?! pretty cute!

Amanda said...

oh my word. i love these pictures! they totally made my day!! Love the ones of logi too :) i miss my boys! (and you and brian!!) - thanks for posting these pics!

Gramma Chris said...

Had to check up on you since I haven't had my hands on a computer for almost 2 weeks. I'm glad I did! Were those the markers I gave them? hahaha! When are you going to come and see me again??

Todd said...

I'm guessing you will make sure ONLY washable markers are within their reach at any given time! Hilarious as usual. I had fallen behind on reading blogs again, but it's always fun to have a few posts of yours to read at once!

Kait said...

LOL!! I can just imagine the double take you had when you came upstairs! These pictures are priceless! :)....ok I am still laughing!! :)