Friday, January 8, 2010

Chocolatey

IThis is one of the great mysteries in life. How does one boy get this much chocolate out of 1 Hershey Kiss? And does any of it actually get in his mouth?!? Logan LOVES chocolate, but seems to think of it more as body art than anything else. Wish the pictures really showed just how messy he was... he didn't just stop at the face, it continued to hair, shirt, me....


And the camera woman kept running away... can you blame her??

4 comments:

" Mama "Looie said...

What a sweetie! He is sooo cute. I feel I'm missing some precious time with him. Enjoy every minute-time passes too quickly. Hugs to you all!

Angie said...

haha!! That's one kiss!? Wow, he DOES do a good job spreading it around! And I think he is looking more and more like Connor... I MISS you guys!

Burchibunch said...

I had to come and look at this again! It cracks me up!

Kait said...

Aww what a sweet messy boy!!