Friday, February 5, 2010

Duet

The older boys were given harmonicas by Grandpa on his last visit... so Logan has decided he can play too. (It does keep his hands busy while I attempt to play!) He has also taken up "playing" the tea kettle?!? Apparently when you blow into the spout it whistles. Guess I've never seen anyone else attempt that, but he goes around huffing and puffing and making a real racket : )



Couldn't resist a good bang on the piano while we were at it.

7 comments:

Gramma Chris said...

That's so cute! A tea kettle?? :D

" Mama "Looie said...

How darling is that!!!You two look pretty cute doing music together. :)! Even Logen likes the harmonica. Their grandpa will be thrilled! I'll have to see and hear this tea kettle music!

" Mama "Looie said...

Oops, I spelled Logan's name wrong and didn't even catch it until it was too late! Sorry :( !

Duey and Kandace said...

Video?:)
CUTE pictures!!!!!

Jenny said...

What a sweetheart! Logan's pretty sweet too :)
Thanks for the pictures of your boys and your family! They have a prominent place on our fridge.

Burchibunch said...

I would love a concert! Next time we come and visit:)

Mindy said...

kaia likes our harmonica too. cracks me up! cute photo amanda took of the 3 boys.