Monday, March 1, 2010

Mini Trip

A few weeks ago Jess & Lana were staying in a condo nearby & invited us to crash w/ them for a night. We had a blast! Nothing better than relaxing & watching the little cousins have fun together... Thanks for sharing your vacation : )

Adrianna with bubbles. Love her little dimple : )
Ty was king of the kiddie pool. He ventured into the "bathtub" (hot tub)a little, but the big pool was out of his league unless coaxed.
Rochelle was a fish! I didn't get many clear pictures because she was hopping around the pool all night.
The pool was just the right height for Connor (a teeny bit deep for Rochelle so she just tipped her head up & hopped).

Logan spent lots of time on Daddy's shoulders. At this point he was almost ready to fall asleep.
Logan's version of the hot tub... enjoying the steam anyway
Logan liked the tube too : )

Sacked out watching cartoons. Ty was actually asleep under the pillow. Guess the pool wore him out. The other little cousins were cashed out too.

6 comments:

Burchibunch said...

So glad you guys came. I'm not sure who had more fun? The kids or the adults!

Neisha said...

how fun!
Kylie is like a fish too. She just loves the water - which I guess is good and bad. wish she had a little bit of fear

Amanda said...

Oh my word!!!!! I am freaking out because my little boys look HUGE! haha wow they are so handsome and look all grown up sitting in the tube/pool. Love all of the pictures. Seriously cannot believe how much they are growing up! So cute!

Heather S said...

that looks fun!

Burchibunch said...

That picture of Logan in the tub cracks me up everytime I look at it!

Burchibunch said...

tube