Yay!!! So happy for you guys! We told Chloe she was getting a new cousin. I asked her if she thought Connor, Ty, and Logan would get a baby sister or a baby brother...she thinks a baby brother!! No matter what, we can't wait! :)
I'm speechless, but in a good way! I looked at your blog expecting that the new update would be pictures of your cute boys and got the surprise of the morning to find out Logan will be a big brother! Congratulations!!!
I'm thrilled for you all :) Excited to see what this new little one is like and how they change up the circus :) Your boys all have wonderful and unique personalities and I cannot wait to get to know this new baby. Hugs to you and Brian and start planning on using up more of my time as a babysitter :) Love you girlie, thanks for calling yesterday. - Now go take a nap and do something nice for yourself.
Erin and Brian, you sure know how to make my heart smile. I'm very happy for you all. Another little Baseman will be WONDERFUL! Hearing little Ty try to explain "Mama has a baby in her tummy" was so cute!!!I love to hear him talk! I bet Connor,and Ty will be a big help,and Logan will be fascinated by the baby-- oh this will be fun!!:) Love you all! Mom
21 comments:
Congrats again! I know you'll really be busy but it's always excitting hearing about another one joining the family. :D Bet the boys are pretty happy.
Congrat!!!
Yay!!! So happy for you guys!
We told Chloe she was getting a new cousin. I asked her if she thought Connor, Ty, and Logan would get a baby sister or a baby brother...she thinks a baby brother!! No matter what, we can't wait! :)
I'm speechless, but in a good way! I looked at your blog expecting that the new update would be pictures of your cute boys and got the surprise of the morning to find out Logan will be a big brother! Congratulations!!!
That is awesome! Congrats!
Congratulations! Lucky little baby to be coming into such a great family!
congrats!!! 4 is a good number :)
Yay! Congratulations!! :)
YAY! Congrats!!!
Yahoo!! What exciting news! Congratulations!!!
Congrats!! Gina called yesterday afternoon with the big news! :)
Congrats!!!
wow- big smile on my face! Congrats! You had- what- ONE when I last saw you?! A few new ones to meet! All the best- hope all goes well! xo
HUGE Congrats!!! Can't wait to meet the new baby!! :)
wow, didn't see this one coming! congratulations - hope you're feeling well!
Congrats!!!
I'm thrilled for you all :) Excited to see what this new little one is like and how they change up the circus :) Your boys all have wonderful and unique personalities and I cannot wait to get to know this new baby. Hugs to you and Brian and start planning on using up more of my time as a babysitter :) Love you girlie, thanks for calling yesterday. - Now go take a nap and do something nice for yourself.
Congratulations, guys! xoxo
Congrats! I get tired just thinking about 4 kids! Always exciting though when a new one is on the way! :)
Very exciting!!! You make such adorable kids - we can always use more. If it's a boy, I'll start working on a dowrie (if ours is a girl =)
Erin and Brian, you sure know how to make my heart smile. I'm very happy for you all. Another little Baseman will be WONDERFUL! Hearing little Ty try to explain "Mama has a baby in her tummy" was so cute!!!I love to hear him talk! I bet Connor,and Ty will be a big help,and Logan will be fascinated by the baby-- oh this will be fun!!:) Love you all! Mom
Post a Comment