I LOVE these pictures!! Especially the last one, she just is so precious. So glad I got to be with you last week and get to hold her so much. Missing you all bunches
Aww She's so cute! So strange to see purple and pink on your blog! She looks quite happy and content! No pressure but wondering if you have a pic of the 3 big brothers with their little sister?
Congrats. She looks like she'll fit in just dandy! Not that you have a lot of extra time, but the blog name isn't too accurate as I bet this little girl keeps you busy too!
Can I just say that a little boy would have been cute and all...I'm just so SO happy that you got a little girl because the experience is SO different. Gosh, she is gorgeous!
Oh my, is Ava ever beautiful. Her features are so delicate. I'm so happy she is finally here. Enjoy these newborn days. I'd give anything to still be there. Get some rest whenever you can,Erin! Missing you all! Grandma Looie
17 comments:
I LOVE these pictures!! Especially the last one, she just is so precious. So glad I got to be with you last week and get to hold her so much. Missing you all bunches
I have been waiting for more pictures! Can't wait to see her.
P.S. I recognize some of those clothes! :)
My goodness- she's gorgeous!
Aww She's so cute! So strange to see purple and pink on your blog! She looks quite happy and content! No pressure but wondering if you have a pic of the 3 big brothers with their little sister?
sweet baby :)
♥♥♥ So beautiful... ♥♥♥
Lots of love to all of you.
She's a little doll! Thanks for the update. :D
She's completely adorable! Hope things are going well at home. She looks pretty content. I bet her brothers LOVE her.
Congrats. She looks like she'll fit in just dandy! Not that you have a lot of extra time, but the blog name isn't too accurate as I bet this little girl keeps you busy too!
She's beautiful. So happy for all of you.
I want to smell her. Now everyone thinks I'm weird. Really though, babies smell so nice, there's nothing like it.
Can I just say that a little boy would have been cute and all...I'm just so SO happy that you got a little girl because the experience is SO different. Gosh, she is gorgeous!
Congratulations on your baby girl!!!! she is so sweet!
Oh, PRECIOUS!!! :o)
Oh my, is Ava ever beautiful. Her features are so delicate. I'm so happy she is finally here. Enjoy these newborn days. I'd give anything to still be there. Get some rest whenever you can,Erin!
Missing you all! Grandma Looie
Yay! So many congrats!! :)
She is gorgeous! I can't wait to meet her! I think about you guys all the time... <3
Post a Comment