Thursday, October 21, 2010

She's here!

Ava Rae
8 lbs 1 oz

20 1/4 inches

Born @ 2:47 am, 10/21/2010







31 comments:

Todd said...

WE HAVE A NIECE!!! Congratulations, Erin, Brian, and big brothers! Ahh, she's so beautiful. Red hair! Wow, I wonder if she'll keep it. It's killing me that we're so far away, but we will love her from a distance! Hope you're able to rest, Erin. We are thinking of all of you. :) Lots of love... Uncle Todd & Aunt Ina

Burchibunch said...

AAWWWWW She's adorable! Can't wait to meet her! Looking forward to when her cousin joins her!!

Mindy said...

enjoy the unique, wonderful joy that is yours when you have a daughter! can't wait to see you with your little princess.

Aleigh said...

She is GORGEOUS!!! Adorable pictures and HUGE congrats to you all!! :)

Gramma Chris said...

what a little sweetheart! Can't wait to squeeze her. Are you still in shock that it's actually a GIRL?! Congrats on your beautiful little girl. :D

ShareandRemember said...

Congratulations! She's sooo brand new! Beautiful baby!

Neisha said...

Congratulations!!! She looks a little like her brothers

Suz said...

awww! cutie :)

How exciting..3 boys..and your last one is a girl..with red hair! Sounds like another family I know ;)

Unknown said...

Congrats cousin!! She is beautiful! Baby girls are precious~Sending lots of love!!!
Pam and family

Gary said...

Hey, congratulations! Come visit Craig & Mindy so they can see her and we can see her too. :)

Ashley said...

She's just beautiful! Congratulations!!! Is it still sinking in, you have a girl? We're all so excited for you. Congratulations again!

Melissa said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm so happy for your sweet family! She is beautiful....love the name, too!

theo and sarah said...

Aww, Congratulations! Beautiful name & I love that she already has chubby legs.

Amber said...

How sweet...been wondering about you and her! Gorgeous name! Congrats!

Rebekah said...

Congrats! She is beautiful!! (Love the chubby little legs :)

Jenny said...

Welcome, Ava!!! You've had the privelege of being born to some of the best parents I know.
P.S. I already love you and I haven't even met you yet. Also? Red hair is awesome.

Jana said...

congrats. cute, cute, you forget how small they are!

Jana said...

congrats. cute, cute, you forget how small they are!

Unknown said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations, guys! xoxo

Jen said...

Wonderful!! This is great! Congratulations! She looks beautiful!! :)

hannah said...

She is adorable!! I love the name!

Cheri said...

congratulations! What a little wonder!

Cheri said...

congratulations! What a little wonder!

Cheri said...

congratulations! What a little wonder!

Heather T said...

congrats!! she is adorable!:0)

katrina said...

Yay, she made it! Congratulations on your precious addition!

farmermarvswife said...

congratulations! your due date was my b'day but she was born on my mother's b'day! all the best to all of you!

Angie said...

Congratulations again you guys! She is just perfect! Love the name too. We can't wait to meet her. Love you all!

shaunandhelen said...

Happy Birthday Ava!! Congrats to the whole family. Can't wait to see the little peanut :)

Anita said...

I, too, love those chubby-already little legs! Too cute for words!
I was secretly hoping she'd be born late on my bday (heh) but you got my mom's bday instead... :)
And is it just my imagination or does she look like her big bros? I didn't think you could tell who newborns look like... but she looks like she's in the right family! ;)

sabrina said...

WOw! I finally checked your blog because I've been wondering if you had your baby girl yet!! (For some reason my link to your site doesn't work anymore and so I had to get there the roundabout way). Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS! We are so excited for you! (SOrry this is sooooo belated). She is adorable too. Just like her 3 doting brothers.