Well, here "we" are : ) Baby is 4 months now and growing just fine apparently! Hope to know if we're having a girl or boy in a few weeks... we'll see if this little one will cooperate!
Don't you love that! Nothing like that tiny little pitter patter : ) Can hardly wait for the ultrasound - bet you and Craig are anxious too. Have you started looking at names? Will keep an eye on your blog in a month to see your news! My back is much better. I had a 2nd chiropractor appt yesterday and seems to be just part of the whole pregnancy fun for me! Hope you're feeling good :)
E-Lee! You look so cute in pink! Seriously I really love this picture of you! -- And the baby of course ;) Pregnancy looks good on you - you are adorable girlie - glad I can call you my sister ;) and I will even be more glad when you come home!! I love you Erin
Can't wait to hear if you are able to find out if it's going to be a boy or a girl!!!! Hmmmm...maybe that's something that you will keep to yourself, though! Either way, for YOUR sake, I do hope you can find out! :) It would be fun to know for the planning process. :) Thanks for sharing!
Very, very cute belly, Erin! I have to agree with your sis...pregnancy sure looks good on you! Will also be anxious to hear if it's blue or pink! (my bet is on pink....)
What a darling little mama you are! It's so fun to see you pg again. Can hardly wait til we know what your little bundle is. You take special care now. I love you, LeeLee!
Thats so weird- my comment won't say mom or Grandma Looie-it just says marylou. I don't know how to fix that!:) Sorry. That last comment was from me- your mom.
15 comments:
WHIT WHEW! (That was a whistle) You're a hot mama!
i just heard the heartbeat again today - get to find out in 1 month if it's a boy or a girl! is your back better?
Don't you love that! Nothing like that tiny little pitter patter : ) Can hardly wait for the ultrasound - bet you and Craig are anxious too. Have you started looking at names? Will keep an eye on your blog in a month to see your news! My back is much better. I had a 2nd chiropractor appt yesterday and seems to be just part of the whole pregnancy fun for me! Hope you're feeling good :)
woot woot look at you showing off that belly.... :)
How cute you are! Will be anxiously waiting to hear the news on if it's a boy or girl...
You are SOO cute!!!!! :D Awww I can't wait!
E-Lee!
You look so cute in pink! Seriously I really love this picture of you! -- And the baby of course ;) Pregnancy looks good on you - you are adorable girlie - glad I can call you my sister ;) and I will even be more glad when you come home!! I love you Erin
Can't wait to hear if you are able to find out if it's going to be a boy or a girl!!!! Hmmmm...maybe that's something that you will keep to yourself, though! Either way, for YOUR sake, I do hope you can find out! :) It would be fun to know for the planning process. :) Thanks for sharing!
Jen Martin
Very, very cute belly, Erin! I have to agree with your sis...pregnancy sure looks good on you! Will also be anxious to hear if it's blue or pink! (my bet is on pink....)
One hot mama! I like that shirt too! Only 5 months left....hehe
You look great Erin!!! Congratulations on the upcoming addition.
~Holly
Erin- I am 19 weeks today, but they can usuallt tell the sex of the baby at 16-20 weeks.
Erin, this is an awesome picture. What an exciting and busy time! Good luck on the ulta-sound.
What a darling little mama you are! It's so fun to see you pg again. Can hardly wait til we know what your little bundle is. You take special care now. I love you, LeeLee!
Thats so weird- my comment won't say mom or Grandma Looie-it just says marylou. I don't know how to fix that!:) Sorry. That last comment was from me- your mom.
Post a Comment