Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Connor's "friend"

Thought this was cute the other day. Connor was playing basketball and wanted his teddy bear to have front row seats apparently. He wasn't missing a thing from where he was sitting : )



Connor is REALLY into his "friends". He goes to bed very often with up to 10 stuffed animals. We're not exactly sure how he finds room for himself since he has a toddler bed (special made from Uncle Chris!). Thankfully he is usually content w/ just 2 buddies and carries them w/ him everywhere. A few times when he's gone outside lately and I've said that his friends should stay inside, I've caught him setting them up in the bay window in my bedroom so they can "watch" him as he plays. It's pretty cute to see his little giraffe and teddy bear tipped up so they don't miss out on the fun. Will try to get a picture next time... I imagine it won't last forever : (

9 comments:

Mindy said...

how sweet! micah recently got a webkinz tiger that he loves. i was happy he wanted to take it to school with him. he promised it would just stay in his backpack. like you said though, it won't last forever. already he doesn't want to wear a sweatshirt that has a dump truck on it (too "babyish" even though he still loves to play with his dump trucks)!

Jen said...

Oh, that is TOO CUTE!!! Thaks for sharing!!! :o)

Amber said...

Cute & sweet....

theo and sarah said...

just wait till they are his "girl friends"!!:)

Anita said...

That is pretty cute. Kids that age are completely fascinating.

When I got back to the States in 2005, my oldest nephie had a whole houseful of imaginary friends that he was really serious about; the next spring, I asked him "How's Pootie?" (the main character)- he just looked at me like You are SO wierd. It was fascinating to watch, though!

Anonymous said...

Hi!  Fun reading about your bathtime dilemas!  I usually get more wet than the kids at bathtime! Sarah (Pheifer) Heyeswww.mr-mrs-heyes.co.uk

Burchibunch said...

He sure likes his animals. Rochelle ususally has a few in her bed..but her bed is also a queen so she can fit a few! How sweet of him to think of how his little friends will feel if they are left out.

Angie said...

Oh sweet little Connor...I miss you guys!

xxx said...

Absolutely adorable! I'd like to know what else is going through his mind. :D