Our Big Hunter
Connor got to go turkey hunting for the 1st time last week with Brian and Jeff. He was pretty thrilled although he wasn't sure what to think of the glop they put on his face. He thought he looked pretty cool once he got to check himself out in the mirror.
After the big hunt
Admiring his camo face
5 comments:
Isn't it so cute to hear them tell about the hunt, and see them walking off with their daddy? Elliot loves it.
Connor you look like a big hunter, that's for sure! Love that ear to ear grin!! :D
Aww... this is my little man. Wow, I miss him and Ty of course too.. But he is growing up so fast... This makes me sad. Augh - I better get to see a whole bunch of you this summer. Give the boys a hug for me (And save one for yourself too) and tell Connor I'm ready to go fishin with him.
Looks like there are 2 turkeys in that first pic! hehe Love the adorable grin on his face- looks like he's a fan of the "glop". :)
Post a Comment