Yes, I know I'm really behind in posting these. Thought there were a few funny ones anyways...
Our own little Mickey. Jeff & Julie brought the kids balloons and Connor thought this was a really funny trick hiding behind the balloon to have a Mickey head. Ahh, 4 year old humor : )
A little blurry, but liked this picture of Connor w/ Aunt Amanda



7 comments:
love the last one of connor! we need to talk one of these days - been thinking about you all & wondering how you're doing with your three.
such cute pictures. looks like Conner and Ty are having a great time with Logan
Awww these are so cute - Made my morning :) I miss Connor's hugs! I can't wait to be home with you guys!!
I love that last one! hilarious! I also like the one of Logan in that big ol bed!
Awww I finally get to see these cute little guys again! Sorry you guys, we have been meaning to call! We've been thinking about you lots and so happy our computer is fixed so we can see the updates! Talk to you soon
I get such a kick out of Connor!!!!:) His humor cracks me up coming from him. Also thought the picture of him waiting to hold Logan was really cute.
So were Connor's measurements right on? I'm just wondering if Logan fit right into those arms. What a sweet big brother! Lots of hugs and kisses to you. I'm going to miss you at Thanksgiving this year.
Post a Comment