Friday, November 21, 2008

Little Guy...

Another installment of baby pictures... can't seem to resist. So crazy how much they change in a few weeks. Really I WILL post something besides Logan sometime, just need to get the other 2 to slow down for some pictures... and then get to posting them! Hoping to get some of the 3 of them today all in their camo since it's the big gun hunting weekend. Happy hunting to all that go... Mini photo session last night

Side view of little chubby
Full view of little pudge
Looking a little sad...
A little mad...
Had to show off his chubby cheeks. This was early this week after his bath : )

8 comments:

ShareandRemember said...

Really cute pictures. You won't regret taking them & I don't think anyone minds seeing cute little baby pics!

Todd said...

I see you're feeding this one, too. Really growing! Give him a squeeze from Uncle Todd.

Angie said...

Oh Erin, he is so, so precious! How adorable. He has really filled out. I NEED to give him a little squeeze. Can we come visit you guys while Cole is laid off??

Burchibunch said...

Love the Connorisms! I would love the excavator...I would sell it:) Love sweet little Logan too! My he has grown! Looking forward to seeing him over X-mas!

Neisha said...

again...he is so sweet.
Considering the boys are your life we don't mind all the pictures. Seeing Logan really makes me want one of my own to hold. Hope it works out that way.
ah yes, hunting season. Don't know if it's a blessing (for the meat) or a curse (all the time dad's away from home).
Justin's done really good so far this season. He went to Colorado and got a bull elk and a buck mule deer. And he also got a buck back here at home. So we've got the meat from both bucks. A bear chewed on the elk so he wasn't able to keep the meat. I've heard that it's really good though.

Amanda said...

oh my goodness! I cannot believe how much he has grown -- seriously, it makes me sad he's not the tiny little baby I held last time. He is quite adorable with those chubby cheeks though!

Duey and Kandace said...

Always love seeing pictures of your boys! I can't believe how big Logan is getting. Also still LOVE all Connor's Connorisms

mBlakeman said...

He is growing!! What a sweetie!