Tuesday, November 11, 2008

One Month Old

Hard for me to believe, but Logan is now a month old! He's really filling out so thought we'd at least post a few pictures (for those Gramma's out there!). Yes, we still have our other 2 boys... apologize for not posting much about them lately... just seems like the littlest one is the one that is changing the most so he gets the spotlight for now : P Sacked out w/ Daddy. Note: Daddy was sleeping, baby was not. Typical!
Wrestling w/ his chubby cheeks
Logan naps while I fold laundry on our bed (yes I know he can't be left w/ all the pillows... this is all supervised sleeping!)
and more napping...
Cozy & Cuddly

11 comments:

Jeff & Aleigh said...

He is GORGEOUS!!! I just adore his hair!! Thanks for sharing him with us!! :)

Neisha said...

ah cute. I'd love to have a little one to cuddle. Hopefully some day within the next year.
I love all his dark hair.

Burchibunch said...

Awww now I really miss him! He has really changed! And he is filling out. Wish I could kiss those sweet little cheeks right now! Hugs to you and the other boys too!

Duey and Kandace said...

All I can say is he's ADORABLE!!!

Amber said...

Amazing how fast they change...he's still gorgeous!

Amanda said...

Ahhh I miss my little men! And my siblings! Anyway, I adore these pictures! I cannot wait to see you for thanksgiving!! Love you bunches!

" Mama "Looie said...

Logan is absolutely darling!!!!! Thank you for posting these.Just like Lana, I want to kiss his chubby little cheeks! He's really a beautiful baby. I love and miss you all!

Gramma Chris said...

Awwwww...I'm really going to miss all of you for Thanksgiving this year. :o( He's adorable! I love all that hair!

Diane T. said...

Such sweet kids. I bet you never have a problem finding someone to hold the baby. I would love to.

Angie said...

He is SO cute!!

Heather T said...

What a cutie!! And yes, his hair is just adorable...;-)