Monday, August 16, 2010

Bump

Mom stayed w/ a few weeks ago & took some pictures of me since I don't seem to have many from this pregnancy. These were taken @ 28 weeks... and now we're at 31 weeks... getting there!!




11 comments:

Anita said...

:) Not so long now. You're looking good! Boys are cute, too! ;)

Neisha said...

are the boys all excited for a sister?!?!

thisbpat said...

You're looking great! Will we see you at preps this weekend?

Burchibunch said...

Hey that bump looks pretty good! I like that pink top its really cute!

Brian, Erin, Connor & Ty said...

No : ( It's our 1st time not making it over there w/ the kids... but Brian just got put on mandatory 60's... Mon - Sat until the end of October : P Don't think I could do it w/o him (or that we'd be any help!) We're going to the Dells this year, so not sure if we might end up going there for preps just this time?!

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness, you are one beautiful lady!! Seriously love these photos of you! You are looking so good :) Keep smiling missy.

Jenny said...

As Amanda said, you're beautiful. Also, thanks for calling back last week...sorry I didn't call you back again. We were so so so busy I hardly had a minute. So I missed seeing you :( That was a real bummer in an otherwise wonderful week.
Call me sometime!

Amber said...

Such a cute belly..can't wait for baby girl to arrive ;)

" Mama "Looie said...

Hey, "pretty lady" you look adorable! Our photo shoot was lots of fun -crazy at times, but I'm so glad we did it. You really do look beautiful. I like all the pictures. I really like that pink top - but I love the one with the purple flowers too! The black top is cute too. Let's face it, you have a very cute bump! I'm up for another photo shoot before your little sweetheart arrives. Just tell me when! :) Take care of yourself now. I love you,Erin.

Gramma Chris said...

Nice pics! Can't wait for her to arrive!

Angie said...

You are adorable! I like that last shirt. I can't wait to meet the lil lady!!